--- anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have personally spoken with members of the
> Admissions Office at MUM
> who interacted with Sem before he became a student.
> His insanity was
> not at all obvious at that time. My speculation is
> that, after
> stopping his meds, the deterioration in his mental
> state was
> cumulative, so it was possible that he did not
> appear to be psychotic
> right away. Dr. Pete, does that make sense
> clinically?

Well, I'm biased here having worked with many
schizophrenics. It is possible that the schizophrenia
was in remission, but if you interact for any amount
of time even with someone with schizophrenia in
remission, there is always something you detect. But
you have to have dealt with schizophrenics clinically
to see this. But why wasn't a medical history taken?
Would that be on a college application? Nine to 12
psychiatric admissions is incredible. The parents seem
to be remise here.