> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> >In a message dated 6/11/05 4:20:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> >...can't  speak well? I am not talking about his vocal projection;
> >I am talking about  what he actually says; for instance:
> >
> >"Dick Cheney and I do not want  this nation to be in a recession.
> >We want anybody who can find work to be able to find work."
> >(60 Minutes II, December 5, 2000)
> >George  Bush: President of the USA.
> >

> >Unstressor, so what? Are you that unforgiving?Did you not know
> >what he meant?

Sure, I am that unforgiving. At some point, we must all demand
a basic level of competence. This could've started with the TMO
in the UK which has not known a day of good management since
Vincent Snell, a spiritual leader rather than a CEO, moved on.
Its too late now.

...what Bush meant? What he says is that he has no idea about
the economic relationship of recession-job levels-growth etc.
Would you let someone of his competence in his field practice
brain surgery or fly a 747?
uns.