--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As I believe said, Hawking discussed it in connection with
the fermi paradox mainly as entertainment, so don't cancel
the pension plan.

Nobody ever said it was likely but it is possible, as the first
paragraph of your article states;

"But the chance of planetary annihilation by this means "is totally
miniscule," experimental physicist Greg Landsberg"

50,000,000,000 to 1 against was never worth losing sleep over.
It's just a bit of fun.

Still no opinion on my "Only carboniferous period gave humans
enough free energy and materials to develop serious technology,
and is a possible solution to the Fermi paradox" theory?

I've been googling for a bit and no one else seems to
link the lack of one with Fermi, I'm on to something I reckon.
Will keep you posted, maybe I can increase my projected IQ
to more than 40 points.