--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Okay, we're done.

Yes, I think we're done too. You didn't really
get what I was talking about, or even begin
to accept that I might actually know about this
stuff and was simply relaying a thought experiment
by one of the worlds foremost physicists. It could
have been interesting, but never mind.

Have fun on the new forum, if you can persuade
anyone to leave with you.