Afrocentrism is no more or less ignorant than any of the beliefs of
every religion on Earth....including the secular religions of
"democracy," "I'm a good guy," and "What me worry."

Talk about the blind leading the blind is, well, spurious, when in
fact every group of humans will use delusions for the social glue.

Because of denial being the very fabric of all ideologies, I'm
inclined to largely forgive Afrocentrism's motivations and take a step
back before I chide its conclusions which are simply as skewed as,
say, Fox News.

Listen to CNN's priests intone the mantras of the establishment -- see
the great gods of finance talk about the miracle of wealth trikling
down -- one need go no further to espy delusion, dogma and the derth
of truth.  Why single out Afrocentrism?  I suspect a hidden agenda of
the critics who do so.  Racism?  Youbetcha.

When the world is suffering as much as it is, this issue is, like most
that are attended to by BigMedia, a purposefully chosen diversion from
the actual ills of humanity -- don't want the masses to be thinking
about those -- nosireebob!

Nope, the nightly news is for trotting out anything that'll glom up
the viewers with angst and confusions and "let the leaders handle
this-cuz-it's-way-too-hard-for-me-to-solve"-ism.

Watching the nightly news is a simple mental technique, right?

Edg