I've had it up to my seventh chakra with this rant
over the last several decades, "Invincibility,
invincibility" what a pile of vedic cow droppings. Its
just so silly. first, wtf does it even mean?
Invincibility of will, of desire, of intent? The
inevitability of a space-time experience?

--- michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------

Yogic Flying students in Panama to create
invincibility for the nation
by Global Good News staff writer

Global Good News

Speaking recently on Maharishi Global Family Chat,
Raja Jose Luis Alvarez, Raja of Latin America for the
Global Country of World Peace, spoke about a
university and private school in Panama that are
introducing Consciousness-Based Education to their
students.

First Raja Jose Luis reported that Maharishi Mahesh
Yogi, Founder of the Global Country of World Peace,
had said Panama is the country that is 'Nyaya*, the
lamp at the door'; it stands at the gap between, and
puts together, North and South America. Panama is a
small country in population, 'but very important in
its position', said Raja Jose Luis. It has the
requirement of 160 Yogic Flyers to create
Invincibility for the nation.

At the Universidad Nacional, which is the main
government university in Panama with 75,000 students,
the top professors have been practising Transcendental
Meditation for many years, and they have been praising
this knowledge. Recently they started an initiative to
create invincibility for the country, and in the
university and the private school related to the
university, there are now enough Transcendental
Meditation participants ready to raise the nation to
invincibility.

The school principal very much wanted to have this
knowledge of Consciousness-Based Education in the
school. Last year they started with a group of 100
students, and now they have made it mandatory for
every student to practise Transcendental Meditation
and the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme,
which includes Yogic Flying, at the school.

'It's not a choice any more,' Raja Jose Luis said, so
if one attends that school, now the students know
Transcendental Meditation is part of the school.

Now they are building a full Maharishi Sthapatya Veda
school near this school, in order to double the number
of students that will be creating Invincibility for
Panama.

Recently an official from the Ministry of Education
visited the school, and reported that it is very
different from other schools in terms of no violence,
the receptivity of the students, and calmness.

Raja Jose Luis reported that the school principal said
they feel that this programme is now 'a deep part of
how they want to do in education in the country, and
she was also sending very good wishes for our [Global
Country of World Peace] and saying that from the
school they feel . . . Maharishi guiding them to do
Transcendental Meditation to raise the nation to
invincibility.

'They are very committed,' said Raja Jose Luis. 'It's
a very special school, because it is one of the few
schools in Latin America that have Taoism and
Shintoism as part of the religion of the school. It's
a very unique school in their concepts of education,
and we are very happy that in the month of May, we'll
have a sufficient number of Yogic Flyers for the
country. That means at the end of this month and the
beginning of June, we will see Panama with enough
Yogic Flyers on a stable basis.'

Raja Jose Luis expressed his deep appreciation to the
professor at the University Nationale, the school
principal, and all the Transcendental Meditation
Teachers in Panama, for upholding the flag of
Invincibility. 'Panama had no teacher of
Transcendental Meditation for a few years until
November last year, and now the organization is
becoming re-established, first by creating national
invincibility,' Raja Jose Luis concluded.

* An aspect of the Vedic Literature.

© Copyright 2008 Global Good News®

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.