On May 20, 2008, at 6:24 PM, Peter wrote:

I've had it up to my seventh chakra with this rant
over the last several decades, "Invincibility,
invincibility" what a pile of vedic cow droppings. Its
just so silly. first, wtf does it even mean?
Invincibility of will, of desire, of intent? The
inevitability of a space-time experience?

What get's me is the utter naivete of the presentation. "Panama is the country that is 'Nyaya*, the lamp at the door'" they're just parroting what they heard. The lamp in the door (delhidipa) is one of the sayings in the Nyaya sutras of Kannada. The delhidipa, the lamp on the threshold, is not "Nyaya" but merely one of it's sayings, that's all.