--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> >
> > I've had it up to my seventh chakra with this rant
> > over the last several decades, "Invincibility,
> > invincibility" what a pile of vedic cow droppings. Its
> > just so silly. first, wtf does it even mean?
> > Invincibility of will, of desire, of intent? The
> > inevitability of a space-time experience?
> >

> Agreed. I cannot but add it to the mental checklist of why I doubt
> what MMY had to say about anything.

All these things: invincibility, perfection of action, etc., are seen as
antecedents
of higher states of consciousness, according to MMY's interpretation of the
Yoga Sutras and other Sanskrit works. For him, enlightenment is the ultimate
ahimsa, the ultimate honesty, the ultimate virtue, the ultimate dharma and
samadhi is the ultimate  form of contemplation of the opposites of sins
advocated
 in the Yoga Sutras.

Lawson