> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John M. Knapp, LMSW"
> <jmknapp53@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > I also think you may overestimate your power. I can't think
> > of anything you might say that would cause me "not to hang
> > around."
>
> Classic "Honest" John.
>
> As he knows, I said nothing whatsoever to suggest
> or hint or imply that I thought anything I said
> would cause him not to hang around. He made that
> up so those who didn't remember what I *did* say
> would think that's what I had claimed.
>
> I said explicitly why I bet he wouldn't hang
> around: He didn't get the kind of responses he
> was hoping for to his list of "TMO reforms."
>
> He isn't a regular poster here. He drops in
> every once in a while when there's something
> on his agenda he wants to accomplish. He's very
> one-pointed that way. He'll make a little small
> talk for cover, but that's not why he shows up.
> He always has a purpose in mind.
>
> He claims he's been interested in TMO reform for
> 13 years. Why did he suddenly decide only now
> that he wanted to discuss it with us?

Actually it's classic Judy. It's amazing. I can leave FFL for months (usually
related to an
unrelenting international travel schedule) but when I look back in, there you
are spouting
the same tired old crap, calling people who disagree with you "liars" and
pretending to be
inside their heads to the degree that you know what they think. ("As Barry
knows, As John
Knows, As Sal Knows"...ad nauseum.)

I gathered some time ago that you are clueless as to how ridiculous you come
off in these
exchanges.