"Guy Fawkes" ...(wiki):

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Cite This Source

Guy Fawkes (13 April 1570 – 31 January 1606) sometimes known as Guido
Fawkes, was a member of a group of Roman Catholic conspirators from
England who planned to carry out the Gunpowder Plot. The plot was an
attempt to blow up the Houses of Parliament, which would have
displaced Protestant rule by killing King James I of England and the
entire Protestant aristocracy, on 5 November 1605.

Although Robert Catesby was the true leader and mastermind of the
plot, Fawkes was put in charge of executing it due to his military
and explosives experience. The plot was foiled shortly before its
intended completion, as Fawkes was captured while guarding the
gunpowder. Suspicions were aroused by his wearing a coat, boots and
spurs, as if he intended to leave quickly. However it is argued by
some that Guy and the other conspirators, in an early example of a
false flag operation, were set up by the government, which wanted to
rid Britain of Catholicism and needed scapegoats to arouse public
support for the scheme. If this is true, Guy and his fellow
conspirators were set up because they were some of the leading
Catholics in England at the time. It is also possible that somebody
in the group deceived them. In any event, it is unquestionable that
the Crown knew of the plan beforehand.

Fawkes has left a lasting mark on history and popular culture. Held
in the United Kingdom (and some parts of the Commonwealth) on
November 5 is Bonfire Night, centered on the plot and Fawkes. He has
been mentioned in popular film, literature and music by people such
as Charles Dickens, John Lennon, and Alan Moore. There are
geographical locations named after Fawkes, such as Isla Guy Fawkes in
the Galápagos Islands and Guy Fawkes River in Australia.

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<guyfawkes91@>
> wrote:
> >

> > That fact that the official TMO apparently
> > >
> > No apparently about it. They genuinely did do it. Birds of a
feather &
> > so on.>>
>
> You are one dumb fuck guyfawkes, you too fell for Rick's deliberate
> manipulation.
>
> But you people are primed for it, you are part of a cult. The anti-
TM,