--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings no_reply@
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com , Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:

> > of
> > 60s
> > left
> > He

Ndebele

> > dollars
> > Movement
> > against

> > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mugabe>
> > >

> > > I'll never forget a couple of years ago a picture I saw in the
> > > newspaper of a slain Brit. expat. farmer lying dead--with his Jack
> > > Russell Terrier who survived, cuddled up next to his masters dead
> > > body. Vigilantes, jealous of the white farmers went in and killed
> > > many of the farmers or forced them to flee with the idea to take
over
> > > their farms and supposedly the money they were making. The people
> > > ended up being so uneducated they didn't even know how to operate
the
> > > farms and now the farms have been taken over by ovegrowth. Such
> > > appalling ignorance.
> > >

> > I'll never forget a couple of years ago a picture I saw in the
newspaper
> > of slain Iraqi children lying dead--with their mother alone beside
them.
> > Americans, mad with arrogance, went in and killed hundreds of
thousands,
> > or forced them to flee with the idea to take over their oil and
> > supposedly the money they were making. The people ended up being so
> > uneducated they didn't even know how to operate the oil business and
now
> > the oil fields have been taken over by groups aligned to the
> > dictatorship in Iran. Such appalling ignorance.
> >
> > OffWorld
> >
> I agree with you here Off. But you're completely missing the point. No
one is defending
> the massively corrupt actions of US foreign policy these last years.
(No one with half a
> brain that is.)
>
> But what does that have to do with MMY praising a brutal dictator? >>

He praised all leaders and non-leaders, he never denounced anyone up
until about 2002, He even praised brutal dicatators such as Reagan, Bush
Snr. You didn't complain about that support do you.

Reagan and Bush Snr. and other American regimes are the ones that sold
WMD's to Iraq, upheld - at gun point - the Saudi dictatorship, brought
down the democratically elected President of Iran, and helped the
Ayotollas get in power, and they are the ones that got Mugabe to go nuts
due to their interference everywhere - and the British too. Mugabe saw
he was being manipulated by the corporate greed of the West and just
went overboard. The most brutal dictaros are the corporations that
dominate "corrupt democracy" as Maharishi called it.

In addition, there are SOOOooo many brutal dictators that the US put in
power that it is hard to put them all in one post.

OffWorld