Archer"

Economy

> > the
invincibility
> > of
> > Mugabe of

> > represents 'freedom'

> > congratulated
Bush
> > and

> > deliberate
> > in

> > good

> > least

Secretary
> > in
His
> > goal
> > [2]
Struggle
> > [3]
> > then
> > calling
> > the

Zimbabwe.

> > thousands of
> > Zimbabwean
> > harassing
> > the
> > downward,
> > Mugabe's
> > racist

> > the

> > condemn

> > tragic

Mr

Nearer
> > Africans

> > > Wrong again, Magoo:
> > >
> > > ----The problem with that position is that it is dead wrong,
> > something
> > > that anyone who spends a little time researching the subject
would
> > > understand. Here are two efforts/comments by President Mandela
that
> > > illustrate his concern for Zimbabwe over the 7+ years of this
> > crisis.
> > >
> > > 1. Monday May 8, 2000, the Namibian paper picks up comments from
> > > President Mandela in Johannesburg in which he notes that some
> > African
> > > leaders had liberated their countries and then overstayed their
> > welcome.
> > >
> > > He noted in his comments that individuals like Alexander the
Great,
> > > Julius Caesar, Pompeii, and Adolf Hitler had also been brought
down
> > by
> > > the ordinary masses.
> > >
> > > "They want to die in power because they have committed crimes.
The
> > > tyrant of the day can be destroyed by you and I." When asked
whether
> > > he was talking about Mugabe, Mandela stated: "Everybody here
knows
> > who
> > > I am talking about."
> >

> > YOU STUPID IDIOT!  YOU ARE CONFIRMING MY POINT: MANDELA DID NOT I
> > REPEAT DID NOT CONDEMN MUGABE.
> >
> > YOU SEE, IF HE ACTUALLY CONDEMNED MUGABE HE WOULD NOT HAVE
> > SAID "EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT" HE WOULD HAVE
> > SAID "I AM TALKING ABOUT MUGABE".
> >

> > > 2. The Zimbabwe Independent paper noted in 2007 that President
> > Mandela
> > > wrote and urged Mugabe to leave office before he was hounded
like
> > > Chilean dictator Pinochet - Mugabe did not respond. President
> > Mandela
> > > then sought to work with his peers in "The Elders" to engage
Mugabe,
> > > former Secretary General Annan was nominated to act as their
> > emissary,
> > > again without success.
> >

> > AGAIN CONFIRMING WHAT I SAID.
> >
> > THANK YOU.
>

> Magoo once again denies facts right in front of his eyes - by
> shouting. The above material I posted clearly shows Mandela's
> condemnation of Mugabe's behavior. He even compares Mugabe to other
> tyrants like Adolf Hitler.
>
> This is another example of Magoo's reputation for willful blindness
> when his goofy, fringe ideological assertions get challenged.   LOL

"...goofy, fringe, ideological assertions..."

Defending human rights is goofy and fringe?

You're on the side of someone who should have spoken up but
didn't...and you're doing everything you can to make excuses for him.

All you have to do, idiot, is google three words: "mandela mugabe
silent" and you'll see what that virtually everyone with any moral
authority agrees with me and disagrees with you.  Some of what you'll
come up with is:

http://www.slate.com/id/2193213/

http://tinyurl.com/3ztb9s

http://tinyurl.com/3mhlgt

Bongo Brazil, you are one mentally challenged individual.  It is this
type of thinking on your part that leads you to make anti-Semitic
remarks and other racist utterances.