--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > There seems to be no strong correlation between
> > breathing during meditation and signs of anxiety.
> >
> > Nowadays when I sit to meditate, my breathing
> > usually almost instantaneously slows down, and
> > sometimes seems almost to stop altogether.
> >
> > That happened also just a moment ago during
> > my morning meditation, but I was quite surprised
> > that simultaneously the palms of my hands became all sweaty.
> > That hasn't happened for quite a while now. Wassup?
> > "Unstressing"?  :D
>
> Happens to me from time to time also, it goes as it comes, nothing
> worry about.

Nablusoss, you are so off the program and you insult Maharishi's
memory.

You claim to be a representative of his teaching and are constantly
rubbing everybody's noses here on this forum in it but what do you do?

You are giving instructions regarding meditation over the internet,
on this forum.  Instead, you should be giving one instruction and one
instruction only: go get a checking.

You should be reported to the cult compound in Holland, put on a
black list, and not ever allowed on courses again.