> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "R.G." babajii_99@ wrote:
> >
> > (snip)
> > >

> > > Look, I'm no big fan of McCain, but Obama?????
> > (snip)
> > With all of this talk of the evolution of meditation, and dissonance
> > and consonance;
> > Don't you hear something in his voice that is harmonizing?

Lord Humungus from The Road Warrior had the most harmonizing voice.  But
if you gave into it, you soon died.  Look to the substance and the
policies behind the voice, no?

"Be still my dog of war. I understand your pain. We've all lost someone
we love. But we do it my way! We do it my way. Fear is our ally. The
gasoline will be ours. Then you shall have your revenge."

> > Don't you get the feeling that he knows we have to come together in
> > order to get it right.

I get the feeling that he is full of shit and that he is pulling the
wool over your eyes.

His position is now virtually the same as John McCain's is regarding the
Iraq War.  Don't you think that's unfair to the 100s of thousands of
Lefties who voted for him in the primaries primarily because of his
original opposition to the war?

> > Do you have any sense of what is going on in this sick world?

There are alot of problems in this world...we don't need more by voting
in a phony.

> > Do you have any sense of real and false, Truth and Lies?

Yeah, that's why I have my doubts about the guy.

> > Who would you like to see as President.
> > Did you vote for Bush twice?

I can't vote in the Unites States as I am not a citizen.

> > Obama is a gift for this country.

Hey, if he makes you feel good, keep drinking his Kool-Aid.

> > Anyone who doesn't see and feel that is just spiritually dead, as
far
> > as I'm concerned.

"Spiritually dead." That's not a very nice thing to say, R. G., about
someone with whom you disagree.

Which leads me to wonder why, after having received the "gift" of Obama,
you haven't got more tolerant of people who disagree with you
politically nor developed less spitefullness?

Is this the kind of person people become once they embrace Obama?