(snip)
> Is you ability to defend Obama so weak that you have to resort to
> calling those that don't support him "racists"?
 that
> they are racists and we'll see how that plays in Peoria.

 (snip)
Let me make it clear- America is a racist country.
Bush has made the situation much worse, pitting rich against poor, and
dividing the country and creating fear and more greed.
Peoria is in Illinois, and Obama is sure to win Illinois.
So, the Peoria thing don't work.

It is a fact that Gov. Ed Rendell said, when he was supporting Hillary.
That, "A Black man can't win."
So, it is obvious most of the people who find fault with him are
racist.
It's obvious to me, at least.
If that is not where you're coming from then I appoligize.
But my feeling is, if he were white like you, you wouldn't have a
problem with him.
Am I wrong?