(snip)
> even better than what MMY had been teaching !
> >
> > Hagen

I am implying that if someone has a problem with the bija mantras,
which Maharishi uses;
Then,
Since the name/form in the bija is a sound...
The closest sound or vibration, would be the name of Jesus...
Jesus is a Roman name.
Yeshua, was the name, and the sound which could be used, as a mantra.
or Elocheem, in the same way.
It's more of the sound quality, that I am referring to.
In Mararishi's TM, is not the meaning of the mantra, that is important.
It is the intention to think a sound, in a particular way, to
transcend.
The problem with religion, is the dogma, which prevents transcendence.
So, in truth, the name of God can't be spoken, like the Ancient One's
said.
Because God is Transcendent.
That is why one commandment has to do with worshiping idols.
There is no idol that can represent God.
But God can be found through Transcendence.
R.G.