--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hagen J. Holtz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> R.G., your thesis that Jesus would be the sound closest to God
seems to me like a claim directly out of mere mythology and not
really science-based, saying only: "You may believe it or not".

This is not my thesis, at all...
My thesis is that all these mantras
are 'names', 'vibrations',vehicles for Transcendence.
I am proposing that if one was a follower of Jesus, and one would
like a mantra associated with him, then I was suggesting the mantra
or sound:
'Yeshua'
For example, when TM was being taught in public schools and it was
found to be a religion, there would be another objection, and that is
that the mantras originated as 'names' or 'aspects of God'...

So, if that objection arose, and one didn't want to start TM,
Because they felt they wanted a mantra associated with the God of
their choosing...

Then for someone like that, you could say:
This is your mantra, for bringing Jesus and the qualities of him,
By using a vibration, which would relate to him.
So, if you wanted to transcend on the name or sound Yeshua,
Then that would be a way for someone who felt a clossness to Jesus,
To find an inner sense of him, and eventually transcend, if they were
taught how to use this vibration of the sound Yeshua, in the same
effortless way, they think any other thoughts.
So, in that way, TM could be said to be a Universal Technique...
Different from the rest,
Because it's not chanting, it's not dogma;
Rather it is a way to Transcend on a 'life-supporting sound.
I am making this sound Yeshua, a mantra that would relate to Jesus,
>From my own experience.

There is a tradition in the Jewish religion, that is called sitting
Shiva.
When someone passes away, the family and friends get together to
comfort the family, by sitting with them, and this is called:
Sitting Shiva.
Coincidence?
Shiva is used as a mantra for God, also,
No one mantra, is 'The Mantra of God'...
The technique of meditation itself, is a way to get to God...
That is Maharishi's teaching to the world.
A way to transcend.
This is what is missing at church, or synagog, or mosque.
The dogma keeps people from transcending and engages the mind,
Instead of transcending the mind.
R.G.