> I am simply saying I don't necessarily experience a natural
progression of TC -> CC -> GC -> UC...and really either does the
tradition. That's
> reassuring for me. I know some paths introduce unity right away--you
> grab what you can and let it burn through to the base (of reality).
> Anything less is a prop of some sort.

***
I don't think MMY would exclude this possibility of going for unity
directly. What you are doing is ridiculing his official public
position only. What follows is a quote from a post that I made
recently on this topic (post #57280):

"I have a personal opinion (not a strongly held belief), based on
years of listening to MMY comment on people's experiences (years
ago), that the CC/GC/UC model that he has laid out is, for him, an
oversimplified model for the purpose of teaching to and inspiring
large numbers of people. His comments on experiences make me believe
that his own understanding is much more flexible, and takes into
account a surprising number of characteristics and individual
differences that are not included in the CC/GG/UC model."

This post was directed to you, Vaj. I'm surprised that you didn't
respond. :-)