feste wrote:
> Next will be bin Laden's cleaning lady (she MUST have
> known, see), his dentist, and the guy who used to sell
> him his morning newspaper.

Anyone who helps the terrorists like Osama bin Laden
should be arrested, especially his cleaning lady, dentist,
and the guy who used to sell bin Laden a morning newspaper.

The Afghan government has a price on bin Laden's head.
Anyone who knowingly conceals information about the
killer bin Laden should be arrested, in my opinion, and
kept in jail until they reveal everything they know about
him.

You two need to get some smarts and stop this liberal
B.S. Almost every one on the planet wants to stop bin
Lasen from killing more innocent people at weddings and
funerals. Wake up and smell the coffee!