TurquoiseB wrote:
> Well, as an American taxpayer, you gave aid
> and support to Osama bin Laden when the United
> States set him up and funded him in Afghanistan
> when he fought for the Mujahadeen.

You've been drinking too much of the Kool Aid, Turq.

As an American taxpayer, I did not give any aid to
Osama bin Laden or any other terrorist. All my payroll
taxes go to pay the interest on the U.S. national debt
which liberals like you caused with your incessant need
for government payouts and social services.

> Please report to your local execution center,
> where you will be hanged, as will all American
> taxpayers.

Unlike yourself, I already volunteered for the U.S.
military to protect my country.

> (Last person in, please hang yourself.)

Go wait at the train station in Madrid, Turq, and get
yourself another cup of the Kool Aid, save some rope.