--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> uns_tressor wrote:
> > Well - the job is virtually done with the incarceration
> > of Osama Bin Laden's chauffeur. The Axis of Evil is
> > effectively castrated.
>
> As far as I'm concerned, anyone who gives aid to and
> helps the terrorists like Osama bin Laden should be
> shot on the spot, especially their drivers, who
> deliver the bombs at weddings and funerals. Anyone
> who drives bin Laden around in a car deserves the
> death penalty - just hang them, save a good bullet.

Well, as an American taxpayer, you gave aid
and support to Osama bin Laden when the United
States set him up and funded him in Afghanistan
when he fought for the Mujahadeen.

Please report to your local execution center,
where you will be hanged, as will all American
taxpayers. (Last person in, please hang yourself.)