Richard J. Williams wrote:
>>> Finally a war you can protest...
>>>

> Bhairitu wrote:
>
>> We will be watching how the NeoCon
>> dogs bark the American sheeple into
>> supporting WW IV.
>>

> You're not even making any sense - Obama
> and most of the Dems agree that Russia
> should withdraw their troops.

And what has that to do with the NeoCon dogs barking the people into
America sheeple into WW IV?  Are you saying that Obama is a NeoCon, Peaches?

>> The US wants the pipeline so they can
>> sell Americans overpriced natural gas.
>>

> You are really not making any sense - the
> U.S. doesn't import any oil from Georgia.

Natural gas, Peaches, natural gas:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Caucasus_Pipeline

> Europe imports 4% of its oil from the
> Georgia pipeline. The U.S. has it's own
> oil. All we have to do is get libs like
> you to start drilling for it.

Ya didn't read Paul Craig Robert's article, did ya Peaches?
> "In their latest emanation Team Obama has
> figured out which side we are on and
> rivals the bellicosity of McCain and Rice
> in backing Georgia and calling on Russia
> to withdraw its troops."
>
> Read more:
>
> 'The 4 AM Moment'
> Posted by Tom Maguire
> http://tinyurl.com/6kfhln

When are you gong to stop reading news for shudras?  You'll never rise
above your caste that way, Peaches.