--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Brazilian people are coming into the US every week.  They come into
New Jersey, Texas, California and Mass.   They get fake names, or at
least fake ss cards, fake green cards and get jobs making as much as
any americans it cost 4000 usd and they can work it off.   The
program is headed by a member of the Bush Family.

It warms my heart to know that you're voting for Obama, Louis.

It confirms everything I need to know about Obama supporters.  You
should get together with Rick Archer and compare notes.

So within months they have nearly new cars homes and the ability to
send large amounts of money back to Brazil.   So much for
immigration....