Louis McKenzie wrote:
> I don't know what that means Shemp but in any case I hope you are not voting
> for McCain.   If you do I hope you go to fight in Iran or Georgia or anywhere
> he can create a war to prove himself to his father and grand father and
> America that he is a Great Commander and Chief.

Shemp a Canadian expat and can't vote. So he really is just flappin' his
gums.

> In terms of the Brazilians entering US.   Do you know that the majority of
> the people who worked in the Clean up of New Orleans were illegal aliens?
> They were paid up to 30.00/hr.  I know a whole family of them.   Imagine not
> one or two but 10 from the same family in USA illegally sponsored by someone
> named Prescott Bush...   I have been trying to get information on this guy
> but the only Prescott that I have found was the grandfather.   However it is
> one of the brothers I believe.
It was probably Marvin Bush, Dubya's brother and somewhat suspect in
9-11 because his company was in charge of security for the twin towers
and also made dough with his company that carted away the debris before
any forensics could be performed on the site.  And yes I believe he had
a company that did Katrina cleanup maybe along with his brother Neil.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_P._Bush

> In any case just another trick played on America.   An immigration bill is
> for whom?????

The Fourth Reich doesn't want an immigration bill, just a North American
Union.  That's about the only thing that Corsi was a little correct on
and why even the mainstream press will bash him because they don't want
attention on his NAU stuff which BTW is a matter of public record as to
the agreements signed between Canada, Mexico and the US.  They want to
do away with borders altogether like the EU.  I don't see anything much
too wrong with that other than trying to conceal it from Americans which
they probably due because the citizens would put a kibosh on it.  But
then I'm not a big fan of "free markets" either as what it really means
is the ability for crooks to scam the public.