From: Richard J. Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: commitment belief trust and adveristy
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, August 25, 2008, 10:00 AM

TurquoiseB wrote:
> My rant was aimed not at you personally but at people
> I've known who borrowed hundreds of thousands of
> dollars from friends to create a business, did so,
> and then spent the first five years' earnings from
> the business on new cars, houses, and an ostentatious
> lifestyle.

"Generally, this was to be paid in US $100 bills -
higher vibratory energy, ex-members say. Gifts and
costly special excursions are extra: In practice,
members give Lenz almost all their money, according
to published reports and ex-followers. They squeeze
into shared, unfurnished apartments while he flies
in a Lear jet between houses in Long Island, Santa
Fe, and Los Angeles."

http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Rama/wired