Well, Louis, when he said he didn't have the money, perhaps he was thinking
that his
family, their shelter, and their food needs competed with the repayment.  Did
he offer a
substantial partial repayment ?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> this is a good technique as long as the person has the money by the time the
> check is
deposited. Once I did that with a guy and he got money but did not pay.   We
called the
bank verified the money was there and took it.   He kept saying he did not have
money.