> Well lets stop right there: your "experience off CC"?
>
> Was it a real experience of CC or was it--what Mahesh mostly seemed to
> talk of--the signs of CC dawning?
>
> Witnessing?
>
> Zzzzzz.

You are right Vaj to question Turq's assertion.

I don't think MMY intended witnessing alone to be the sign of Cosmic
Consciousness! It was just mentioned as one indication that CC may be
coming on; clearly CC is much, much more than just witnessing!

It is Self Realization where one realizes him or herself as made in
the image of God and a state of bliss where one unfolds 'ananda maya
kosha' or the bliss covering of the soul/jiva.

Though this is just the beginning, or as MMY himself said, "a
milestone on the path of enlightenment", it certainly is not the end.
Once the jiva realizes itself as a reflection of Brahman, (CC) it then
realizes itself as the immanent God in creation (Brahman dynamism or
GC)  and finally Brahman itself (UC)!

MMY says it nicely in the Gita: "Jiva, then is *individualized* cosmic
existence,  it is individual spirit within the body, with its
limitations removed, jiva is Atman......"