You clearly don't know what you are talking about. The Chicago
Annenberg Challenge was created ostensibly to improve Chicago's public
schools. CAC funding came from a national education initiative by
Ambassador Walter Annenberg. Ayers wrote a grant to get money from the
foundation. He got the money and used it to promote his radical
ideology for school children. No one ever said the Annenburg
Foundation was a radical anti-American group. Improved reader
comprehension would help.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "boo_lives" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> >
> > I don't see how disclosing factual events of Obama's past is a smear.
>
> The smear is calling the Annenburg Foundation some kind of radical
> anti-american group.  You clearly don't know the first thing about the
> Annenburg Foundation.
>
> > The media should vet all candidates thoroughly.  IMO they did a piss
> > poor of vetting Obama but didn't waste any time ripping into Palin.
> > Why would you want to excuse anyone who aspires to be president from
> > answering legitimate questions? The more his media flacks, like Ben
> > Smith at Politico, try to protect him, the more I want to know. Why
> > does Obama decline to speak about his time as President of the $100
> > million dollar Annenberg Foundation? It would have put to rest any
> > question about his lack of executive experience. He should be bragging
> > about it. But he does not. Why? Because a full examination of this
> > period of his life will reveal he lied when he said Ayers is just "a
> > guy who lives in my neighborhood" and in fact had a long term working
> > relationship with Ayers. Why aren't you the least bit curious to know
> > what the future president of our country is hiding?
> >

> > Since his past will follow him to the White,  associations is asking
> > questions aboutstill baffles me that his supports are not the
least bit

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@> wrote:
> > >
> > > It's not working, raunchydog. People with any judgment just ignore
> > > these smears. Ayers is in fact a well respected professor of
> > > education. The latest ABC/Washington Post poll puts Obama nine
points
> > > ahead. He is going to win, so you may as well get used to it. (That
> > > nonsense about the Logan Act that you made a big deal of didn't
fly,as
> > > I knew it wouldn't.)
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@>

> Ayers