Well, that settles it for me.  FYI Daley is one of the honchos of the
Chicago Political machine http://tinyurl.com/452fon which is just as
corrupt as it ever was when his father ran it. Now that its tentacles
have reached into the heart and soul of the DNC, thanks to Obama, we
can all sing Kumbaya round the campfire of America burning. Good luck
with that. By the way the Chicago Annenberg Challenge Obama headed as
president was a failure and in fact, at one point Mayor Daley
attempted to lobby Walter Annenberg directly to take the $49.2 million
away from Obama and Ayers and give it to the city.
http://tinyurl.com/696u2y http://tinyurl.com/4zvwaa