In the old days, the old Jewish Law...
Was that you were not to charge interest on money lent.
So, perhaps the grand days of interest on interest is gone, forever...
People have wised up, on this Interest thing.
Interest on interest started with during the 'Reagan Years', and MBA
mentality....
Learning skilled ways of charging interest on interest...
Interest...but whose interest, my house, your house, their houses.
Why can't we lend money for no interest...how would that work.
This is what we have done with the Banks, we loan them money at no interest.
This is what we do with the Saudi's, we give them money with no interest.
This is what we do with the military, we give them money with no interest.
~It's All About Interest, Stupid!
R.G.