--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert <babajii_99@> wrote:
> >
> > In the old days, the old Jewish Law...
> > Was that you were not to charge interest on money lent.
> > So, perhaps the grand days of interest on interest is gone, forever...
> > People have wised up, on this Interest thing.
> > Interest on interest started with during the 'Reagan Years', and MBA
> mentality....
> > Learning skilled ways of charging interest on interest...
> > Interest...but whose interest, my house, your house, their houses.
> > Why can't we lend money for no interest...how would that work.
>
> Yeah! Lets make money free. Stands to follow -- Seequweeter style,
> that the, why stop there. Lets make all things free. Like Nature Man.
> Mother Nature doesn't charge me nothing for sleeping in the park Man.
> So Screw The Man! Soooo Grooovy,

And drugs, Man. They should be free. Like not just legal, but free.
Pursuit of happiness man. Its right there in the constitution. Big
huge garbage cans full of primo bud, man, like on every street cornor.

And we should just get rid of money man. Money sucks. Like everyone
should just do what they are doing, and take what they need, and leave
the rest behind. Like if me and my ol' lady,man, like get tired of
sleeping in the park,man, like we can just move into some big ol
mansion, like for free, dude -- because -- you know -- there will be
no money and its all like free, man. Anything you want is free.

And like if Putin marches across the border into Alaska, like dude, we
will just put out those huge cans of primo shiva dank bud on the road
man. Those russian soldiers will get so stoned, man -- they will only
be able to make love not war. Duude!

And like no ownership, man. Everything thats mine is yours man. And
everything that is yours is like mine. (including that bodacious ol
lady of yours). Like it works out kewl man, I own nothing all ready. I
am on the vanguard of the revolution man. And I will help you unload
your stuff man. You got some groovy things man.

So screw The Man, man. And Screw money. Power to the people. We will
take whats ours.