--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In the old days, the old Jewish Law...
> Was that you were not to charge interest on money lent.
> So, perhaps the grand days of interest on interest is gone, forever...
> People have wised up, on this Interest thing.
> Interest on interest started with during the 'Reagan Years', and MBA
mentality....
> Learning skilled ways of charging interest on interest...
> Interest...but whose interest, my house, your house, their houses.
> Why can't we lend money for no interest...how would that work.
> This is what we have done with the Banks, we loan them money at no
interest.
> This is what we do with the Saudi's, we give them money with no
interest.
> This is what we do with the military, we give them money with no
interest.
> ~It's All About Interest, Stupid!
> R.G.>>

You also were not supposed to lend out 120 times what you own. Most of
the banks would take $1 that they owned, lend it out 120 times to 120
people. If the interest charged in one year was only 5%, then the profit
would be $6 on the dollar, per year, if everyone paid. So you could make
$5 a year for every dollar you owned.
So if you have $1 million you could make at $5 million a year on 5%
interest only. And all you have to is sit on your ass and pay fairly low
wages to maybe 1 or 2 people for every $1 million loaned. For you to
lose, you would have to have 75% of the people default on the loan
before you are not making money.
Jeezus !....that can't be right...must have screwed up the math !...or
maybe we should start a bank !

OffWorld