Vaj wrote:

> On Oct 13, 2008, at 1:28 PM, Dick Mays wrote:
>
>> The rise of coherence has fueled a long-overdue purification in
>> national life
>

> Hate to say "I told you so", but "I TOLD YOU SO"!  (msg 193626)
>
> These guys are about as predictable as they come.
Don't show this message to the Bush administration as Bush will have a
press conference and announce to the public that the TM movement was
responsible for the global economic crash and will send out the DHS to
arrest TM'ers everywhere starting with Hagelin and Bevan.  :-D

Of course the reason for the economic collapse was the ponzi scheme that
banks came up with to sell loans, many times over so that one dollar was
loaned out 30 times.  That was criminal but they did it "because they
could."  And according to Bill Seidman who was with a group that created
that concept, Greenspan thought it was great.  Now the world really
hates America because we didn't just sell those loans to Americans but
the whole world.  In a way it really is like a Divine Comedy in play
because it shows how stupid the bankers were in this and why they should
never be trusted again.  And if they are going to nationalize the banks,
how about health care?  I'd like to see that nationalized too.

New video explaining the monetary system with some good ideas (Judy,
don't watch this):
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
You can watch it on Google or download the Dixv file via torrent and a
DVD is available to order.   Some interesting ideas in it.  Check out
the Venus Project mentioned in the film:
http://www.futurebydesign.org

Obama announced in Toledo some immediate steps to heal the economy:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081013/ap_on_el_pr/obama