--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@>

> > > I had a lucid dream of a beautiful young woman early this
morning.
> > > She was strawberry blond.  At first, I was wondering if she was
> > > devata who visited me.  Anyway, she said her name was Valenta
and
> > > her father was a policeman.
> > >
> > > So, I checked the planetary transit as of now. It turns out
that
> > > the Moon (a female planet) is transiting Pisces, my 9th house,
> > > representing the house of dreams.  The Sun (yellow) and Mercury
> > > (young) are in Virgo, just opposite of Pisces.  Thus, the woman
in
> > > the dream was young and blond.
> > >
> > > There you it--the mystery revealed--based on the transits of
> > > planets.  If any of you had a similar dream this morning, more
> > > likely your ascendant is Cancer (by jyotish calculation), the
> > > same as mine.
> >

> > Just when I thought that Lou had "Loon Of
> > The Week" completely sewn up, I read this.
> >

> I hope John doesn't flip when he sees a photo of
> Valenta dancing with Hef at the Playboy mansion.
>
> His transits might never be the same when that
> lucid angel in the centerfold is soiled.  ;-)
>
> Oh well, fifty grand for a yagya oughta fix it
> right up.

In this particular case, it is not likely.  The Moon is purnima or
full and is not afflicted by any malefic planet.  So, Valenta was a
devata as the dream portrayed.  Nonetheless, according to the vedic
literature, devatas are not immune to sexual desires.

As far as Lou's experiences are concerned, it appears that his 9th
house is very strong which accounts for his visions of the
Pleidians.  Aside from being the field of dreams, the 9th house also
represents samadhi or visions, even while on the waking state of
consciousness.