<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > > , "Hugo"
> [...]
> matter
> > > how

> who
> > > know
> even
> > > if

<http://tinyurl.com/561c <http://tinyurl.com/561c> >
> > <http://tinyurl.com/561c <http://tinyurl.com/561c>
<http://tinyurl.com/561c <http://tinyurl.com/561c> > >

> > > entangled
> > >
> > > Yes but it's the bits that make up the bits that make up particles
> > > that are connected, and seperating them can only be done in a
> > > laboratory. It isn't an explanation for anything mystical.
> >
> > Its not mystical. Its scientifically obvious that 1. a
> superconductor is
> > more invincible than its incoherent surroundings, and 2. That any
> energy
> > in nature could act like a super-conductor. 3. Scientists teleported
> > particle information ( a particle) across the Danube river a couple
> of
> > years ago. 4. If research published in peer-reviewed scientific
> journals
> > is to be thrown out the window, en masse, and on a whim, then yes,
> you
> > could say that there is no ME. But that research shows clearly that
> > there is an ME. Travis' research in the International Journal of
> > Neuroscience showed that people in one room using a mental technique
> > would affect the brain and body of people in another room.
> Therefore, a
> > mental technique (ie. thought or some kind of energy from the brain
> and
> > body) can survive beyond a few millimetres and have dramatic
> effects at
> > a distance. He showed this twice. Other studies showed related
> results.
> > Throwing science out the window is what fundamentalist nutcases do.
> >
> > Recap:
> > 1. Superconductors exist.
> > 2. Most scientists believe that any energy can take on the quality
> of a
> > superconductor.
> > 3. Information (power) can be teleported, and most scientists
> believe it
> > is routine in the universe.
> > 4. Mental activity (thought) can have action at a distance.
> >
> > OffWorld
>
> I just typed out an exhaustive reply and my computer crashed so
> you'll just have to imagine my (ahem) devastating retort.
>
> I will say that I haven't chucked out anything on a whim, I've
> been reading TM research for *years* in fact I had my own set of
> the collected papers. Which I gave to Oxfam when I came to the
> conclusion most of it was nonsense about TM making your toenails
> grow quicker and things like that. The only thing that interests
> ME is the ME because of it's implications for science and life
> in general. I'm not convinced there is anything to it. And I
> think Hagelin talks utter crap about most things>>

Please explain a superconductor to me?

Please explain a wave in a field?

Please explain an electromagnetic field?

Please explain how an EEG machine works?

Please explain how an electromagnetic fluctuation can travel?

Please explain how any fluctuation/energy could travel far?

Please explain how a laser beam works and how it can hit the moon,
whereas a regular flashlight cannot?

Please explain what exactly is a photon?

Please explain quantum wave functions that are not coherent and why they
dissipate?

Please explain how coherent quatum wave functions, by definition could
travel further (as in a laser beam?

OffWorld