Many a year ago the US Public Broadcasting System's Nova ran a show on TM.
Jerry Jarvis was the head then.  The producer of Nova was skeptical of the
brainwave coherence measurements the TMO was taking so he asked to have his
coherence measured.  He did as well as our sidhas.  Candice Borland, Ph.D.
psychology, University of Texas said on a residence course that of course
the Nova producer's brain waves would be coherent.  What would you expect
from someone obviously highly evolved enough to be the producer of Nova.