--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> what I meant was that you have written volumes here Mr B. and has
> curtis, and if taken to task for each and every thing you have
> said, you would find yourself a very poor comparison to those you
> easily denigrate.

What you meant was, "How DARE you talk about
Guru Dev and Shankara as if they were ordinary
human beings!"

Free clue: they were ordinary human beings.

> if you will not rigorously call bullshit on yourself, you
> have no business applying that term to others. hypocrisy
> is not a virtue.

You mean hypocrisy like claiming there are things
I could be "taken to task for" in my writings here,
without naming any of them.

If you want to take me to task for something, do it.
If you want to go Joe McCarthy on us and claim that
there are things I've been hypocritical about without
naming any of them, do that. Either way, I owe you
no response, but suit yourself.