Vaj wrote:
> That's correct, I don't know everything about
> Indian traditions, but neither does anyone else.

And neither do I, but this is what I know:

Swami Lachsmanjoo was a great friend of the
Marshy's, as the photo cited proves beyond a
doubt. Jerry Jarvis said about this photo that
the Swami was ecstatic when the TTC course visited
his ashram.

They all meditated together for hours, each using
their very own bija mantra given to them by the
Marshy. Now that's Trika!

http://www.rwilliams.us/archives/images/lakman01.jpg

According to John Hughes, (TTC Rishikesh-Kashmere
1968), the Lachsman practiced a meditation that
was just like TM and he was checked by the Marshy
himself.

In fact, according to John Hughe's son, Vivek, the
designated successor to Swami Lachsmanjoo, the
Swami often refered to the Marshy as his 'meditation
teacher.' The Swami reccomended meditation to all
his students.

These are the facts.

As for the Trika doctrine, it's very similar to
Shankara's Vedanta, which is a form of the Vasubandhu
'Consciousness Only' school. All similar. They were
ALL transcendentaly meditating. All the Upanshadic
sages were transcendentalists. There's only One
Transcendental.