--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > you do not know all there is to know about the
> > > Indian traditions.
> > >
> Vaj wrote:
> > That's correct, I don't know everything about
> > Indian traditions, but neither does anyone else.
> >
> And neither do I, but this is what I know:
>
> Swami Lachsmanjoo was a great friend of the
> Marshy's, as the photo cited proves beyond a
> doubt. Jerry Jarvis said about this photo that
> the Swami was ecstatic when the TTC course visited
> his ashram.

There's also a photo of MMY holding hands with muktinanda, who's been
proven to have been molesting underage girls in his ashram, which
according to willy's political logic means MMY was palling around with
pedophiles and was probably one himself and by association so was
laksmanjoo, so I don't get why willy is so keen on this pervert?
> They all meditated together for hours, each using

> their very own bija mantra given to them by the
> Marshy. Now that's Trika!

According to thousands of posts by willy, MMY did not give but sold
mantras to fools willing to fall for his lies about getting
enlightened in 5 yrs, so all of these people at this mediation were
fools, which means Trika is for fools.

> http://www.rwilliams.us/archives/images/lakman01.jpg
>
> According to John Hughes, (TTC Rishikesh-Kashmere
> 1968), the Lachsman practiced a meditation that
> was just like TM and he was checked by the Marshy
> himself.

Glad to see willy believes everything that TM leaders say.

> In fact, according to John Hughe's son, Vivek, the
> designated successor to Swami Lachsmanjoo, the
> Swami often refered to the Marshy as his 'meditation
> teacher.' The Swami reccomended meditation to all
> his students.

He also believes everything children of TM teachers say - I guess
because of his belief that genes are everything.

> These are the facts.
>
> As for the Trika doctrine, it's very similar to
> Shankara's Vedanta, which is a form of the Vasubandhu
> 'Consciousness Only' school. All similar. They were
> ALL transcendentaly meditating. All the Upanshadic
> sages were transcendentalists. There's only One
> Transcendental.

That must explain why all religions and spiritual traditions get along
and respect each other so much - like in those famous TTC tapes in
which MMY criticizes every other form of meditation or spiritual
tradition that he is asked about.