On Nov 2, 2008, at 1:52 PM, sparaig wrote:

> If they're anything like the other texts you have cited, they are no
> doubt
> grossly misinterpreted by yourself and the people who taught you.

I've always found it best to have someone who holds the "long"
transmission, the original line from the historical and gnostic source
of a teaching and the "close" transmission, someone who awakened that
transmission recently in their own lives through meaningful contact
with modern realizers of a given teaching. These have been my criteria
and they've yet to fail me.