<shempmcgurk@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings
<no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > > Lol...Idiot republicans ACTUALLY   THINK this is bad for Obama !
> > The
> > > coal industry is already doing what Obama suggested here. Even
they
> > are
> > > moving into greener technologies with zero emmissions plants.
Its
> > as if
> > > they are in lock step together in their vision for the future
with
> > > Obama, and the people in those States are well aware of that.
> > > Its only idiots like you and the other republicans, that the
coal
> > > industry has already left behind,  are still part of the old
school
> > > dustbin of history.
> > >
> > > OffWorld
> >

> > I guess I'm an idiot along with RON PAUL, your hero!
> >
> > Ha!
> >
> > Here's what Paul has to say about coal:
> >
> > What role do you think coal should play in America's energy
future?
> > "Coal is a source of energy, and it should be used, but it has to
be
> used without ever hurting anybody. >>
>
> What type of brain damage causes you to be so dumb Shemp?
>
> "Coal should be used, but it has to be used without ever hurting
> anybody" --- Ron Paul.
>
> but it has to be used without ever hurting anybody.
> but it has to be used without ever hurting anybody.
> but it has to be used without ever hurting anybody.
> but it has to be used without ever hurting anybody.
> but it has to be used without ever hurting anybody.
> but it has to be used without ever hurting anybody.
> but it has to be used without ever hurting anybody.
> but it has to be used without ever hurting anybody.
> but it has to be used without ever hurting anybody.
> but it has to be used without ever hurting anybody.
> but it has to be used without ever hurting anybody.
> but it has to be used without ever hurting anybody.
> but it has to be used without ever hurting anybody.
>

> OffWorld

Schmuck-face, of coure it has to be used without ever hurting anyone.

That's so obvious, no one needs to say it.  But it's such a Mom-and-
apple-pie-statement and so innoculous that only an idiot like you
would pick up on it.

It's like saying: I am opposed to unhappiness and I stand for
happiness.

But Paul is still 100% on the opposite side of the fence from Obama
who is for a carbon tax and Paul is against it (that's why you
conveniently snipped that part of my post).