Lol, how desperate can you get Vaj?    I mean, this is like the
Republicans still trying to come up with BS about Obama after their ship
has sunk below the waves. Its over Vaj. Maharishi won. Period.

It is very sad for you that you are so focused on this that has no legs.
It is like John McCain saying "Who is Barak Obama".  No really Vaj, you
are acting like the republicans before the election. Really, you are.

Dude...haven't you heard? Maharishi is dead...and you still want to
follow up on some ancient  lawsuits against him. Lol ! Get a life.

Vaj...its 2008.

Wake the fuck up.

OffWorld

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com