Thanks for the clarification, Steve. What
you describe, though, doesn't seem like a
pitfall inherent in a spiritual path. What
you describe sounds like the ordinary hitches
in everyday life. Sometimes we're strong,
sometimes we're fragile.

As for you being "off" in a competition of
any kind, I've never seen it. Competition
switches you on, and raises the voltage to
boot. Total presence.

Love you too!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"