--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, we all know that God wrote the bible, but who in
> the hell wrote that thar Gita thang? Could be the
> devil, don't know. Wanna be prudent.

Of COURSE it was the devil, or one of them false gods, since my God is
bigger than yours and can beat yours up with one hand tied behind His
back and He's the one and only true one anyway. Bible says so. Don't
know what made me say different. Musta been the devil. Praise God, and
damn the devil anyhow.