<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> I don't agree that you and Raunchy (if that is
> who this round is aimed at) don't do squat and
> blame others for your not doing anything.  You
> both seem pretty empowered to me.

Thanks. I guess that's the most I can expect from
you, but it's basically what I was looking for.

This is specifically what I was asking you to
comment on (which you did), BTW:

> > > You, as far as I can tell, followed the great god
> > > Nike and "Just did it." As far as I can tell, the
> > > "feminists" didn't -- and don't -- do squat except
> > > blame someone else for them never having done
> > > anything.

For extra credit, if you're so inclined: Do you
think Barry really believes this? If so, what might
his basis for believing it be?