---I totally agree! I'm convinced she's the same "Sunyata". I've
asked her about 5 times at least to say something - anything at all -
regarding her experiences having gone through CC, BC, and the UC; but
all she has to say is "Being, Being....".  In addition, Lakshmanjoo
mentions at least 4 levels of Witnessing while the body is in the
dreaming and deep sleep states.  The progression of awareness levels
he describes involve the degree of "conscious" (in the ordinary
sense) participation in the Witnessing. For example, in the lowest
level of continuous Pure Consciousness Witnessing, the person is
entirely "blank" in deep sleep and is only partially aware in
dreaming. If PC is relatively advanced, Witnessing will be "there"
upon awakening but there's no recollection of a continuous
Witnessing. It's just a wake-up call and the person is Witnessing,
and then assumes he/she was Witnessing throughout the dream and deep
sleep states.  Much higher levels are described by Lakshmanjoo but
let's go to the 3-rd eye.
 Let's take Ramana Maharshi, the Grand-Papa of most Neo-Advaitins
(along with Nisargadatta Maharaj). Ramana was well known for
continually saying "Self, Self..." and preferred not to engage in
discussions regarding relative symptoms of Enlightenment.
 However, if one reads his recorded statements closely, and thos of
Nis. Maharaj, you will find that both had the LIVING FLAME present at
their 3-rd eye center continually, 24/7.  This is corroborated by the
Kriya Yoga Gurus such as Swami Satyeswarananda Giri (initiated me
into Kriya Yoga in 1982).
 The Living Flame is symbolized by the Diwali torch that is lit every
year on Arunachala Hill in Nov which can be seen for miles away.
Without such indicators, one cannot have stated that he/she has gone
through CC, BC, and then into UC (a state that - apparently -
involves BOTH: 1. BEING and 2. THE LIMITLESS LIGHT. Without the LIGHT
part, one is not EnLIGHTened.  End of story.
Let's see what Gopi Krishna has to say:

Entirely unprepared for such a development, I was completely taken by
surprise; but regaining my self-control, keeping my mind on the point
of concentration. The illumination grew brighter and brighter, the
roaring louder, I experienced a rocking sensation and then felt
myself slipping out of my body, entirely enveloped in a halo of
light. It is impossible to describe the experience accurately. I felt
the point of consciousness that was myself growing wider surrounded
by waves of light. It grew wider and wider, spreading outward while
the body, normally the immediate object of its perception, appeared
to have receded into the distance until I became entirely unconscious
of it. I was now all consciousness without any outline, without any
idea of corporeal appendage, without any feeling or sensation coming
from the senses, immersed in a sea of light simultaneously conscious
and aware at every point, spread out, as it were, in all directions
without any barrier or material obstruction. I was no longer myself,
or to be more accurate, no longer as I knew myself to be, a small
point of awareness confined to a body, but instead was a vast circle
of consciousness in which the body was but a point, bathed in light
and in a state of exultation and happiness impossible to describe.