-snip-

 Maharishi's teachings are by
> far the most superficial, repetitive, and non-
> convincing of any I have ever encountered in
> the spiritual smorgasbord. Ever. Think what it
> says about the mental capacity of someone who
> considers them profound.

interesting comment, and you wonder why not many here respond to
what you have to say? could it be that you too come across often as
superficial, repetitive, and non-convincing?

the key to understanding the Maharishi is to do his technique, not
for 5 or 10 years, but at least 20 years, 2x per day. he was never
looking for recognition as just a blabbermouth.

again, i don't share the facile assuptions of these mythical
followers of the Maharishi that you have invented. i find you, and
others here utterly incapable of having a reasonable discussion
about TM (with the exception of curtis), because you are more
interested in spinning your tired old tapes than actually taking a
fresh look at anything.