--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
<no_re...@...> wrote:

> agreed-- really well said dr. pete. enlightenment is real, viable
> and experienced-- just not by -thinking-
>
> raunchydog, i don't get your comments at all- care to clarify please?

Just jiving Peter. It's an analogy that obviously failed. It's a
stretch but my point was, the grasshopper identifies with the weeds in
which he lives so much so that he smokes the "weed" and hallucinates
his existence to be something "real." Sorry, I can't wrap my brain
around it any further than that.