On Jan 29, 2009, at 10:24 PM, off_world_beings wrote:

> It's interesting because if I'm reading you right, >>

No, you are not reading me right, as you conjectured above. You are reading me with the brain of a religiously brainwashed and completely cultist mindset.

Well kinda. I'm LISTENING to "the brain of a religiously brainwashed and completely cultist mindset": you! Interesting how you try to push your projection of yourself onto me. Makes me think at some level, you know you are this way.

I translated it clearly as "The beginning of the life of cleansing"

Kinda like a Vedic John the Baptist! I love it. Thanks Off!

That is its meaning.

No that's your twisting of it's meaning through your attempt at nirukta. A clearer examination of the TM puja reveals it's real nature. Perhaps when I have more posts we can go over it so it'll be clear to you the nature of this religious ritual and what it really, truly is. In any event we already have a first rate Hindu scholar in line for the McCartney concert, who will be explaining the true nature of the puja. Stay tuned. :-)

This is a practical thing, but your religious fervor made you see a snake when only a twig was there. It is very embarrassing for you how you make such blunders again and again based on your religious brainwashing. It is IDENTICAL to the way the Neocons and Republican talk show hosts act. They do not see what is written, but superimpose their distorted worldview over it.

How ironic. You are destined to be a Neocon at this rate Vaj.

PuJa means 'the beginning of the purifying life' This is not a religious term, and you have tied yourself in knots again, proving only that you are a fanatic, so brainwashed by your religeous upbringing that you cannot see the woods for the trees. Lol, what an idiotic interpretation you made !