PuJa means 'the beginning of the purifying life' This is not a religious term,
and you have tied yourself in knots again, proving only that you are a fanatic,
so brainwashed by your religeous upbringing that you cannot see the woods for
the trees. Lol, what an idiotic interpretation you made !

-------I personally recognize in this sort of voice something of religious
persecution mentality and/or parenting issues. I recognize these issues since I
have them, as a modicum for understanding at least. I am guessing that
Nondualism can have a value in behaviour and personality understanding or else
it wouldn't be a cross cultural medium. Essentially the medium is the message.